Here again with one more post for you and this time I took this post from the site Fashionista and I want to show you some real tips from expert about makeup for you to feel beautiful in the spring and to know how you can do it on your own.
Here are ten tips I picked up, for perfect brows, to how to do a metallic lip:
1) The lashes at the Louis Vuitton show consisted of 10 layers of mascara. If you’re doing false eyelashes, you should always get as much mascara on your real lashes as you possibly can, then put the falsies on. Otherwise they’ll look patchy.
2) While the red eyes at Miu Miu were striking, it’s a hard look to get in real life (Pat used professional pigments). You can get a kick of color in real life with some green, blue, or purple; or if you must have red, use a lipstick.
3) You should use two colors of blush to get extra dimension in the face. Layer a lighter shade over a darker, or just blend two similar shades.
4) If you want a perfect “bare” face, like at the Stella McCartney and Calvin Klein shows, you need to problem solve (fix brows, correct uneven coloring, add a bit of mascara). Pat emphasized that a “bare” runway look is never really bare–it actually takes a lot of work to look that natural.
5) For a super shiny lacquered lip that will actually stay put: Use a stain first, then a lipstick, then slick on some gloss.
6) Pat uses CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast Eye Shadow (which comes in a tube with an applicator) for everything from a highlighter around the eyes, to making a statement as a strong metallic eyeliner.
7) To get a more natural lash look, but still really open and frame the eye, use black mascara on the roots and brown on the tips.
8) Even Pat McGrath recommends (and regularly gets) a professional brow shaping. She swears by it. Brows are the first thing that she always needs to “fix” on the girls at New York fashion week–then it’s just minimal upkeep for the rest of fashion month.
9) To get covetable brows if you can’t get to a pro, use a very sharp pencil and “feather” on individual brows if yours are sparse. Finish with some brow powder. Never use black on your brows because it looks unnatural–brown is better. Then brush it all through for a natural look.
10) For runway lips at home: Did you love the metallic red lips at YSL? Apply a bit of your favorite lipstick and then dust some gold eyeshadow on top for a similar look. Craving that shiny black cherry lip from the Balenciaga show? Use a dark red lipstick and dot a bit of actual black makeup into the center of the lip and blend for a theatrical effect.
So girls, if you like it please leave your comments.
Sharing is caring!