What’s Brow Lamination?2021-05-28
Hyaluron Pen or No Needle Mesotherapy is the newest technology of injecting Dermal Fillers without a needle.2021-06-16
Massage Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Benefits
Lymphatic fluid isn’t pumped around the body but moves by muscle movement. If you spend a large part of your day in the same position such as sitting at a desk, then the fluid will not move as well as if you are more mobile.
Other factors such as stress, muscle tension, illness and injury can also cause lymphatic fluid to build up in areas of the body. A specialised manual lymphatic drainage massage can help to overcome this build up by increasing the movement of the fluid.
BENEFITS OF MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE
- Helps to move lymphatic fluid around the body.
- Helps to increase the flow of toxins through the body and back to the organs that eliminate them such as the spleen and liver.
- Cleanses muscles and tissue by pulling toxins out of the tissue and pushing the fluid back to the organs of elimination.
- Helps to boost the immune system by increasing the circulation of antibodies that fight infection
- Fluid retention can result in weight gain. Manual lymphatic drainage massage can help with weight loss if this is the case.
- Improves blood circulation as well as drainage of lymphatic fluid
- Relieves pain and stiffness in areas where fluid retention is a problem.
- Relieves stress and stress-related conditions as it is a deeply soothing treatment.
- Can improve flexibility and increases the range of movement in areas affected by fluid retention.
MLD when done by a professional 1 or 2 times a week is enough, but each body is different.Can you lose weight with lymphatic drainage?And again, lymphatic drainage massage can help you expedite your body’s natural way of getting rid of toxins by pushing fluid to the lymph channels through a gentle and targeted technique, so getting yourself a Lymphatic Massage now can lead not only to lose weight but to good overall health.
Book your massage today!
Photo and text from google