5 Best Drugstore’s Hand Creams
Hand Creams – How uncomfortable it is having your hands so dry and cracked through Winter? I’ll say…
Suffering all the time in the winter from extremely dry hands can be very unpleasant. I know many people who also suffers from that so I put together 5 Hand Creams. I think they are some of the best drugstore’s hand creams.
Tried so many products, but only a few satisfied me leaving my hands so soft and nourished. Also I’ll give you some tips in how you can keep them soft and crack free hands. It can be very painful sometimes. As a beauty therapist I always tell my clients to look after their hands in the winter. I give them some tips how to keep their hands looking soft most of the time.
5 of the best drugstore’s hand creams in my opinion:
- Try to apply oils on your hands everyday such as jojoba oil, grape seed or just a simple olive oil to keep your skin moist and fresh.
- Apply as many times as you want and need it only helps your skin
- Try to wash your dishes and clean your house with rubber gloves as the cleaning products can really damage your skin.
- If you can sleep a couple of nights during the week with loads of cream on your hand and wear gloves I know sometimes it can get a bit warm but it worth the sacrifice, you will wake up in the morning with a soft hand.
- Have your manicure done once a week to keep not only your hand but also your nails and cuticles healthy.
And there you go, beautiful hands at all times, if you have anymore ideas please do let me know in the comments box. Click here to find about the amazing Dermalogica Surface Peel to get rid of dead skin and stimulates cell renewal. It is also an amazing treatment for hands.